QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

GREAT GAME:D

this was sooo cool! really liked this game alot:)

Keep this up!

Qoute:
"Fond a bug July 2, 2007
Reviewed by: jorel658

Overall Score: 0
I found a bug please fix it... I was typing rampage then the rampage did not go boom. instead it hit the other words?????
Fix the bug please...

Bug report number:00000001"

U are just stupied man:P if u was reading your english and going to school you would know that the game should be like this!:P l2p and read!

Mesmemarble Mesmemarble

nice

this was a cool game:D

but the best was the Music;D;D give me damnit:D please tell me where i can get this song..

it was awsome!

Snowman Attack Snowman Attack

lame!

this was a game that was easy and nice in the start.
I really like games like this when you have something and can upgrade it. But i had upgraded like power like 10 times and i still couldn't hit the people (required 2 snowballs to kill) in 1 hit.. that was kinda lack. What I also did was to upgrade the rate of fire to full.. but the rate was way to slow when you get up at the high levels.
And to restore life you needed $100..that was a bit much, chance the mine to $100 and life restore to $20!

overall this game was really bad! I'm sry dude but you will have to make better, because this does NOT deserve FP.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Great game!!

This was very very good!:D it was 100% of fun and timing!

I loved it!

Please i just want to know: Where can i get this music???

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

kinda good

I got Jak3 at my playstation2 and i think it REALLY rocks!!

this was kinda good..I will try to NOT compare with the real game on the console, because this is a flash game..

but i think you could try to fix so more can play on better quality.. try to get rid of uninportant detials..

and make it follow the game more:D

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Pac-Man huh?

well this was good and I kinda liked it, but there are a few things that makes it, well... I don't got a word for it.!

anyway, why I voted as i did is that Pac-Man will never (in my opinion) make up for a good graphic game! but you got som skills and it was great, I don't say you are the best 'cus it could have been a little better graphics ( the menu was cool, lol).

Sound, well I expected a new sound for this a good techno or a cool sound. Not a beeping sound, that has already been made!

well you might figure out the other for yourself, but don't be sad now, I didn't say this was bad, just need some extra more!
anyway this was very good and the idea is SUPREM!

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

baad=P

haha I tink it sux!.. don't know why it's on the FP but I don't really care for it!

maybe Tom or whoever is putting em on the FP, is having a bad day=P
'cus this sux!
/wiman

PS dark_angel_66_6: I think the spelling is a thing that should be the way it is!; )
DS.

Letters Game Final Letters Game Final

yay!

this was nice=)
it's a good training for people who wants to get better on the keyboard!=D.

I managed to lvl 20 then i found it hard!

Field Command Field Command

this was very good=D

never seen such a game before, and i have seen many, this was a new experience=) thank you.! it was very very good=)

I do really, as probably many others, want to know HOW to play this game on paper?.. i'm very intrested and would like to know=)

you can tell me in a response or you can email me on: weeman@spray.se

please let me know how!

Monty Python Songs V2 Monty Python Songs V2

yeah good=)

hehe the funny thing is if you turn on ALL sound at once=D.. then it sounds like a pig farm!
but if u don't and listen to each song.. this is a really good one=)

GallagherProductions responds:

ha ha ha i just tryed it and its so funny